Postal Watch Repair by Fully Insured FREEPOST
Complete the form below to be sent your insured (up to £20,000) FREEPOST Watch Repair Envelope.
"*" indicates required fields
Your timepiece is FULLY INSURED (upto £20,000) by us when using our Freepost Repair Service. All work is fully guaranteed for 1 year
FREEPOST Postal Watch Repair Service
Our process for postal watch repairs is simple and effective. The key to the success of our watch repair service is communication with our customers. When you opt to carry out your watch repairs by post, you can guarantee continual communication from us every step of the way. Our Master Watchmaker is a specialist in all types of timepiece repair, with a special interest in the restoration of vintage watches and pocket watches. We also offer watch battery replacement by post for an affordable and convenient way to keep your timepiece working efficiently.
As a fourth-generation business established in 1819, service is of great importance to us at W.E. Clark & Son. We pride ourselves on our unparalleled expertise and open communication. Mr David Clark, the fourth generation, is passionate about continuing this first-class service at all times, with a watch repair by free post service UK residents can rely on.
- We will send you everything you need to send your watch for repair. Simply fill in the FREEPOST Envelope Request Form below. You will receive the packaging, the fully insured (up to £20,000) FREEPOST Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope and a form to inform us of the work required.
- Send your watch by post to us for FREE, using the fully insured (up to £20,000) FREEPOST envelope we will send you.
- Once we have received, logged and photographed your timepiece, our Master Watchmaker will carefully examine it. Daniel Blackford, Company Director, will then report to you as to the work that is required, and the cost involved.
- Only once you agree to proceed with the work, we will then commence the watch repair work and provide a completion date. At this point we ask for a 25% deposit to be paid.
Should you not wish to proceed, then a £25 administration fee is payable, and the watch will be returned to you in its original condition.
- Contact will be made when the repair is completed, and the timepiece will then be ready to be released back to you, after the agreed balance payment is made. We’ll send your watch repair by post for FREE and fully insured (up to £20,000) to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Delivery is guaranteed before 1pm the next working day, and a signature will be required.
Benefits of Online Watch Repairs
By choosing an online watch repair service, you can benefit from the convenience and ease of sending your watch to us via the Royal Mail’s Special Delivery service, so you know that your timepiece is safe and secure. We’re proficient in watch repairs and are one of the best online watch repair companies in the UK, with many years’ experience and expertise.
Booking your watch repair online is an easy process – everything will be sent out to you so all you need to do is pop your watch in the freepost envelope provided and send it back to us. With our affordable watch repair mail-in service, keeping your luxury watch in top working condition couldn’t be easier – you no longer need to worry about taking your watch to a jeweller yourself or contacting us by phone. It can all be handled online and via the post, so wherever you’re based in the UK, you can take advantage of an easy and efficient watch repair service.
Brands We Repair
We offer a professional online watch repair service that doesn’t compromise on customer service or quality but does make the process of getting your timepiece repaired that little bit easier. We have experience working with a wide range of luxury brands, with qualified technicians overseeing every step. Whether you’re in need of Rolex watch repairs online, a Longines watch battery replacement by post or a dial replacement for your vintage timepiece, we can help. You can be confident that your watch will be taken care of by our specialist team and that it will be returned to you in perfect working condition.
Watch repairs by post are the more affordable and quicker option when you need your watch fixed, and it can be handled from home, the office or when you’re on the go. We’ve made it simple to get expert watch repairs for virtually any brand of watch, including some of the most prestigious names on the market. From cost-effective Omega online watch repairs to TagHeuer watch repairs by post, our online watch repair service is hassle-free and convenient, without compromising on quality.