FREEPOST Postal Watch Repair Service
Our postal watch repair process is simple and effective. The key to the success of our watch repair service is communication with our customers. Our Master Watchmaker is a specialist in all types of timepiece repair, with a special interest in the restoration of vintage watches and pocket watches.
As a fourth generation business established in 1819, service is of great importance to us at W.E. Clark & Son. We pride ourselves on our unparalleled expertise and open communication. Mr David Clark the fourth generation, is passionate about continuing this first class service at all times.
1. We will send you everything you need, simply fill in the FREEPOST Envelope Request Form below. You will receive the packaging, the fully insured (up to £20,000) FREEPOST Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope, a form to inform us of the work required.
2. Post your safely packaged watch back to us FREE, using the fully insured (upto £20,000) FREEPOST envelope we will send you.
3. Once we have received, logged and photographed your timepiece, our Master Watchmaker will carefully examine it. Daniel Blackford, Company Director, will then report to you as to the work that is required, and the cost involved.
4. Only once you agree to proceed with the work, we will then commence the watch repair work and provide a completion date. At this point we ask for a 25% deposit to be paid.
Should you not wish to proceed, then a £25 administration fee is payable, and the watch will then be returned back to you in its original condition.
5. Contact will be made when the repair is completed, and the timepiece will then be ready to be released back to you, after the agreed balance payment is made. The parcel will be returned FREE and fully insured (up to £20,000) to you via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Delivery is guaranteed before 1pm the next working day, and a signature will be required.