Breitling Watch Repair & Service
Complete the form below to be sent your insured (up to £20,000) FREEPOST Watch Repair Envelope.
"*" indicates required fields
Your timepiece is FULLY INSURED (upto £20,000) by us when using our Freepost Repair Service. All work is fully guaranteed for 1 year
Few luxury Swiss watchmakers enjoy the reputation of Breitling, which is known around the world for its high-quality, precision timepieces. Since Léon Breitling founded the company in 1884, Breitling has earned fine praise for innovation, and its watches are the perfect blend of expert craftsmanship and durability.
For this reason, Breitling watches are closely associated with adventure and aviation but they are also built to last more than a lifetime. Many collectors strive to invest in a Breitling watch to add to their collection and if you have one in your possession it’s important to maintain it to the highest standards.
We specialise in vintage Breitling watch repairs, servicing and restorations. Whether you have an original 1940s Chronomat, a Top Time from the ‘60s or a Navitimer from any generation including the current, we can help keep your classic timepiece running on time.
Breitling watch repairs and restoration
Watch collectors will know Breitling for its distinctive chronometer-certified movement, which means that the timepieces have been certified and tested by the Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC). Accuracy and precision are essential for a timepiece to pass COSC inspection and our Master Watchmaker is an expert in the repair and servicing of any Breitling watch mechanism.
Repairs and restorations vary on a watch-by-watch basis, and while some only need minor repairs others can show significant signs of wear and tear. A Breitling watch restoration can be a complicated process but our Master Watchmaker holds expertise in both watchmaking and vintage watch restoration.
A typical Breitling watch repair will involve several aspects. These include:
- An initial inspection to assess the watch, its condition and to identify any issues that need to be addressed. Inspections can cover anything from the condition of the bracelet, strap or dial to checking the inner movement, hands and crystal.
- Once the inspection is complete and we have the go-ahead from you to carry out repair works, we will disassemble the Breitling watch to assess each component and clean or repair it as necessary.
- Component cleaning and repair are carried out to the manufacturer’s specifications, from mainsprings to gears.
- Once the repair and restoration works have been completed, and all components cleaned and maintained, we will reassemble your Breitling watch. Once reassembled the movement will be regulated and checked for accuracy.
- Depending on your request, we may polish and refinish your watch but if you would prefer a vintage piece to be left to show its age then this stage isn’t necessary.
Breitling watches appeal to many people thanks to their rugged yet elegant appearance, and that high-end, luxury feel makes the Swiss brand a hit with collectors. One of the best ways to ensure your vintage Breitling watch doesn’t fall into disrepair is to have it regularly serviced by an experienced professional. This includes cleaning, polishing, and replacing any worn parts.
Our in-house Master Watchmaker has many years of experience restoring, repairing and servicing Breitling models. We want to continue the rich history Breitling enjoys by faithfully servicing its watches with genuine parts where we can source them. Where unable to source genuine parts, we will make them in our workshop to ensure they meet the same quality demands befitting a Breitling timepiece.
Independent Breitling watch servicing
- Battery replacement, resealing and pressure testing
- Dial restoration and repair
- Replacement or repair of watch strap and bracelet
- Comprehensive service
- Case restoration, including polishing and refinishing
- Glass replacement
- Vintage or modern Breitling watch repairs
Our restoration and repairs guarantee
We will handle every aspect of servicing your Breitling watch and will perform repairs and restoration with great care. We are sure that you will be thrilled with the final outcome. However, to give you added reassurance, we provide a 12-month guarantee on all services provided.
Our fully insured FREEPOST service
Our repair service for Breitling watches is available across the United Kingdom. We offer a Royal Mail Special Delivery FREEPOST service for your convenience, which is fully insured for up to £20,000 during transit. From the moment you send the package to the moment it is returned to you, your vintage Breitling watch is protected. Once we receive your watch, we will consult with you about the necessary repairs and their associated costs before proceeding.
For our international clients, we also welcome the opportunity to repair your Breitling watches. Shipping arrangements will need to be handled by you, but rest assured that you can expect the same high-quality repair service from us regardless of where you’re located.